Turnkey Tank Replacement
In addition to supplying GRP water storage tanks Purewater provide a complete turnkey tank replacement service. In essence we can:
- Carry out a full site survey
- Where the water services cannot be interupted, either install a temporary tank or supply and install a mains-bypass to maintain water supply for the duration of the project (site conditions applying).
- Isolate, drain and remove the existing tank.
- Inspect and revise the existing foundation to suit the tank replacement. ( many older tanks have an imperial format which needs modifying to suit the metric format replacement tanks)
- Install a replacement Grp water storage tank which complies with current water regulations.
- Connect the replacement tank to the existing pipework, replacing isolation valves as required & repositioning overflow and warning pipe pipework to ensure complience with current water regulations.
- Insulate all replacement and disturbed pipework.
- Clean and sterilise the tank and replacement pipework.
- Fill the tank, test and commission the system.
A full method statement and risk assessment is provided prior to the tank replacement.
It is not possible to provide accurate pricing without detailed site specific information, please contact our office to discuss your turnkey tank replacement requirements with our team.